Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Hip-hoping with shyness: How much do they already know?


It was during the sending off party of Tat’s, that I starting to discover hidden talents. The kids learnt hip hop steps, secretly, from somewhere. Some knew some break dance turns, flip over, standing on their hand that totally freaks me out. And here I am trying to teach them some moves!

But they usually don’t show off. Opportunity like this is so rare, that they are willing to show me. Usually after one round, they went to hide behind the refrigerator, or just simply stop dancing. I have to think hard to remember who knows what, to put it in my choreography.



Reminds me of Xuan’s visitation trip, where the boys danced excellently. I bet it will be the same high standard performance if they are willing to show.

I can’t wait for the day to come.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: