Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Emotional Roller Coaster

1 going away...for good this time, a football career!
I was just having loads of fun by the beach and thought that i got to know more and more people, but it seems that I only expect the good things but not the reality.

some ran away, some manage to come back ,healthy , and some come back with sickness.
some remain in the centre, happy and obedient. Some never manage to behave...

that is what keep the centre busy each day, dealing with different happenings... but feeling the sincerity in everyone in their job, I am comfortable here.

The girls went to camp, so I don't have the afternoon class. Watched some marvelous films in the 1940s - ' citizen kane' and ' rear Window'..I am very impressed by how the movie's plot developed from the most simplistic setting... and simple idea, for example a person's life and spying on the neighbours.

The market here is always exciting to look around. I wanted to buy little stickers for the boys but ended up buying myself yet another top. maybe i have to wait a little for my sisters to come join me before i start the real shopping.

The little girls are having fun dancing with me everyday. Hip hop and salsa today. I wonder they will be willing to put up a performance that i am planing now??

have my lunch with the most random ppl today.. dunno them...just noe that they are staff.but during lunch, they just asked me to jump on their bikes, and then off I left with them to a place near the Klong toey temple for lunch. Typical spicy papaya salad, plus some fish and meat..... my life is full of FOOD surprise...

No comments: