Sunday, October 21, 2007

A Football artist and a send off party



A young healthy football player cum skillful artist was put on bed, paralyzed after huffing “glue”. Basically it is a cheap alternative of drugs that can be bought easily. It could be the thinner that we use in wheels of the engine, or the ‘fragranced’ petroleum.

PIC2: THE BOYS AND THEIR HOUSEMOM, AN PAN
On the other hand, we just send off Tat, a talented football player to a boarding school where he could expand his football skills in Phuket. No wonder that day only two turned up in my English class. I thought they were all lazy, but they were helping in the kitchen, preparing for the send off party. I felt guilty for being angry afterwards realizing that is the reason they skipped class. What could I do, I do not understand the announcement during dinner the day before.


That is how I came up with drawing portrait of Tat as a send off present. Since then, I am overbooked for more portrait-drawing.

PIC4: TAT THE FOOTBALL PLAYER
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Quin 君 said...

hey angel....finally have time to view your blog! i bookmarked it so that i can come here when i'm free! haha.....the things that you are going through right now are simply beautiful! =)
shine on pal!