Monday, March 29, 2010

Have I lose....(click)

my habit of blogging?

Time never seems to be enough for me when classes are on.

But when I have them, over the spring break (the past 2 weeks) essentially,instead of blogging, here's what I did:

1) Overslept till 2 pm due to watching late night movies from iTunes rental store
2) Spent the first few hours upon waking up cooking, shopping for food, and eating
3) Watched more movies
4) Repeated step (2) for dinner, sometimes cooking for a big group of friends

5) Okok I did meaningful stuff too: phone interviews for summer internship (positive:P)
6) Organized late night hang out, dancing the night away with African music
7) Drove 2 hours to Boston to shop for shoes, belts, bags, jackets, and Chinatown food supplies
8) When not shopping in Boston, ate African food in Ethiopian restaurant and Chinese dim sum the next morning
9) Moved into a new dorm where I am hired to be a UGA
10) (since am on the R boat)Talked about future plans involving big words such as "coordination" and "commitment" which is yet to be determined of course

So enough of reflection, what's popping for Spring term (starting tomorrow)?

1) Newly hired as a UGA, basically am assigned to take care of a floor of residents
2) Applying for grants to work in New York for the summer
3) To help envision better network/organization for international students
4) Perfect my dance moves for Ujima ( a dance group i just joined)
5) Continuing to get paid working different jobs on campus
6) Taking exciting classes such as Painting, Writing with Media, and my first LAB CLASS with my bf as the TA (lol, very tricky:P)
7) Embracing Raggae, Bob Marley for the upcoming WMPE concert
8) More future planning...
9) Keeping up with friends...

Ah..the list can go on...But if you don't see me blogging anymore...refer to the list and you'll know why...

No comments: