Monday, November 24, 2008

Thanksgiving break

Dartmouth is very busy these few days. Students are busy packing and moving between bus stations to get to airport. Most of them are flying home for thanksgiving.

I was planning to go to New York but realized I need some air to just do my homework in a less time restricted atmosphere. My political anthropology paper and spanish exam will be due after this week, not to mentioned my 5 minutes movie is gonna be due next Monday. Yeah, Me and my groupmates are filming and editing a movie about history of Dartmouth and we chose the "Native American mascot"as our topic. Spent 4 hours just to edit the first 30 seconds, imagine the time need to be spent for the rest of the film.

Tonight will be another big night of performance. I , as usually will be drumming, but this time we have a more dramatic plot for the lion dance. ( it's gonna be drunk!!) ahaha. MTV dancers are coming in to lead audience to climax, not to mentioned there are other dance troups in dartmouth that will be performing.

Meanwhile, enjoyed winter shopping online and in second hand store. abit guilty of the money spent but it is necessary!! No turkey eating, but there are plenty of dinners for international student in thanksgiving, so no, I won't be lonely!!!

No comments: