Tuesday, March 15, 2011

open ended possibilities

what are they?

I wanna do a senior project that consists of research and drumming in Cuba, stage production and documentary.

Where do I need to plan that performance, when do I want to go, what application do I need to fill , advisors, recommendation letter. What come first?

Takes months to get all the material ready. You want to realize a dream? do the job of planning and logistics.
Yeap, that's what I have been doing besides class. on top of that, I still need to find art related internship in the summer, after I come back from Morocco foreign study abroad program.

Luckily I got to talk to people who are so supportive regardless of my amateur approach to this project. From recommendation to execution to budget handling, I wish I can synthesis all my resources as soon as possible before I leave.
All rantings do not get my job done. so I have to do more writing. please hope for the best!

No comments: