Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Liquid....

literally flowed out from my eyes, ears, nose in various color.

I am not trying to disgust you, but its true, I don' t know what is wrong with me.

I am experiencing so-throat, bleeding both my nose and ear, and red eyes.

I guess its the stress-- well, I don't really stress about work.

I guess I don't drink enough water-- maybe, because there isn't enough warm water and I don't feel like drinking cold water all the time.

Well that's my physical condition.

Not too serious to be worrying yet.


Then again, do I really wanna tell you what's in my head, in my heart?

A term's ending is another beginning. There are so many unknown in front of me. I couldn't think beyond June. All I know is , I am going to be in New York, with a friend who's willing to host me, with a job, which I am yet to know what is it about.

I wanted to explore my artistic instinct, whether I am fit for the artsy world, whether I am choosing the right thing on campus, whether I am spending my time wisely. Whether I am learning, and making myself happy and useful everyday.

At the same time, I will be missing a good company. Someone whom I have spent most of my Dartmouth with. I don't want to think about it yet, but its coming. Oh life, why can't it be any easier?

No comments: