Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Counting down my days to Barcelona LSA




Dear Readers,

I am not abandoning this blog. It's just that things are quite intense and difficult to explain in blogs nowadays.

After all the crazy traveling around half the globe and then many many hours of car rides, my sister is finally in safe hands ( her University) studying one year ahead of me for a College degree. Yes, I am still a Sophomore, and she's a Junior now.

So, the sister part is done. I am back to my Dartmouth bubble. Smart enough to create a short film about Dartmouth bubble, but still clumsy to miss the official screening of the film! ( I mixed up the date and time, duh?) Anyways, I emailed out the youtube links to my friends on campus and of course posted the video online in my blog, hopefully that compensates my idiotic actions. ( I was playing basketball when the time the movie was supposed to screen...grrrr)

The rest of my time? I am trying to catch the last few glimpse of the sunny days and waiting for my buddies to return to campus. My flowery shirts and hot pants are about to be kept into the box, its freaking cold here even its sunny. Luckily, yesterday, we got to enjoy a little nature 15 minutes away from campus-- its call the Ledges, and the scenery is pretty nice, we do not need to hike in order to reach there, that's the pretty part of it :P

We sat on that big rock for one hour of sunshine. Of course the blacks do not need sunscreen as they do not get sunburn!!:P

After that, we went for a Chinese buffet in town and then a game of bowling. All and all, it was a fruitful day, a little tired due to the little climbing (scratched my thigh due to wearing shorts) and the little bowling.

No comments: