Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Central Park and Broadway!(click)


God heard my prayers and gave me perfect weather after the 2 days of freezing cold.

After the dizzy merry-go-round business in the Subway ( I got lost again), I met Jose at the Natural History Museum, only to cancel our Museum trip for a long stroll in Central Park, which is right opposite the Museum. How can we resist the temptation of the nice weather, we didn't even need to wear our sweater!

Some of the most beautiful pictures of the day were taken inside the Central Park. We were thinking of riding on a cart but its $35 per person!!! nah.....Walking was much more fun and I could see images of movie appeared before me in this very park!

The Walk from Madison Ave back to 5th Ave was exhausting. Those shops were too high end for our eyes to see. The Pedestrians were all dressed up in fur coats and leather boots with big shopping bags from the famous brands of the world. We felt like we were at the wrong place! The only shop I dared go in is Jimmy Choo and that is because he is Malaysian. I wanna give him face. ahaha. Cheapest pair of shoes after 50 % off- $250.

Luckily we managed to escape. Shu Haur met me right after Jose left, and we went to discover that the Broadway show are all 50% off!! and we decided to watch the famous Phantom of the Opera, longest broadway show ever in history.

It is worth the money!!!Jamarla rushed in to the theatre the very last minute to join me for the Opera Ghost. The Chadeliar swung from the stage to the ceiling to open the play and the actors sang with their pure and flawless voice. It was such a splendid show! The costumes are so beautiful and the Phantom is such a tragic character. He is just another man who loves a beautiful woman.

All and all... a fun day!!

No comments: