Wednesday, June 11, 2008

No more bumping!

By the time I realized, I have been to the airport three times in a row and the last time, I was the one saying goodbye.

It wasn't as dramatic I imagined. I have experienced that feeling before. Its just a farewell revisited, one of the many farewells I have in my life now.

Glad that I didn't regret not spending enough moment with my love ones in Thailand. It has been a special experience and these eight months has shaped another part of me.

I discovered how to become the most down to earth person in the world and spend the least you can on things, and then realize how comfortable is at home that you wouldn't mind spending extra for the comfort. Balancing the two idea can be a knowledge of a lifetime.

First thing I was being nagged about at home was how NOT picky I am with food anymore. All I need is rice for all three meals! Not even considering the variety nor the taste. I will be pampered for the next two months and I know its Okay since i will be going off again on my own.
This marks the ending of Thailand, but another beginning of my journey, soon.

No comments: