Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year

One of the most celebrated festival in my life. Just have to go home for it!

So I took a ten days 'leave' , flew back to my parent's hometown, to attend the big family reunion. Probably will not be around for the next few years for it!

Double 'Happiness', that's how we put it in Chinese, its my uncle's ( the youngest brother of my mom) wedding. Rapping it up before it comes to our generation (aiks!)

pic1: the newly weds and my grandparents

pic 2: my beautiful little cousin sis with the balloons

pic3: cousins, uncles, aunts.....


pic4: after the tea ceremony, nieces and nephews getting the big red packets(Ang Paus) from our new family member!

pic 5: at least once a year, we have to come together and wish everyone's healthy and wealthy!!:)

No comments: